the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

There was a part of me, a strong part that wanted to rush back into his embrace, but I had pulled away, and I hated myself for pulling away, because it had been to soon. Hell, it probably would never be enough. And I know that it would never be enough, but I would never fill that empty hole. That hole scared me. That hole that craved the affection, would it someday turned into a dark chasm that couldn't be filled? Would I become cold and distant like my father? Or would I be better? They had the parents to support them, to love them, yet both my parents have turned out like... like this?

After my rambling nervous words came tumbling out, I was quiet. But a rolling chuckle escaped my fathers lips, along with jousting words and a lip at the forelock. A soft giggle trickled out of my lips, and I nipped gently back. But like that, the lightness was gone. Like a thought had crossed his mind, slapped him, and just like that he withdrew from me, back into his shell...

And I wished he would come out. I had little glimpses of the true creature beneath all that pain, all the lies and hurt. He was beautiful. And for some reason, he warms my heart, and I know that I love him, and I wish that he was always there, and it sucks, and it hurts. Because I know he can't be there the way I want him to be. He was just to broken. But, maybe tonight I had healed something, glued some broken piece, helped him on the way to being whole again.

A sad smile picks up the lips on my face as I nod. "I understand." I move close, molted muzzle opening to close and lip at the long strands of mane that cascades down his beautiful spotted neck, before turning slowly to move down to the only home I have ever had... Ironically enough the same place where my father was once a king.

"talk talk talk talk "
@[Mauja]
<3 sounds good! C=

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Glacia - 02-23-2015, 11:21 AM