the Rift

[PRIVATE] when the world gets loud, I get louder

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Alleo rolled his eyes at Lakota as she commented on being unattractive. If it were true she would not have captured the heart of a stallion so early in life, they both knew it, but he would not point that out. Memories of him always seemed to hurt her and he felt that they were better left in the past. It was his turn to snort when responded to his question. His little sister really was foolish, it seemed. "Family is important, Sorellina." he murmured. "But you cannot let your life revolve around around me or Hana... not if you want to create a family of your own with the one you love. No mare or stallion in their right mind would accept being second in the heart of their lover." He worried that she would misunderstand him and think that she had become second to Rasta. He worried that no matter how much he told her that that was not the case she would refuse to understand. And he worried that she would not accept that he had made room in his heart for more than just her and Hana.

"You will always be il mio cuore, sei la ragione io vivo. My Sorellina." His voice held a sadness that was nearly tangible as he spoke. "Even if you hate me I'll still love you with everything that I have, but you have to understand that..." He paused as he contemplated his words, tried to figure out how to say what he wanted to say. "I want to experience what you've experienced." he finally whispered. He wanted to be in love. He thought he had it with Rasta, but now he wondered if she had just used him as a bodyguard while she quested for her companion. Why else would she have disappeared without a word of goodbye to him?

Alleo shook his head when Lakota questioned Rasta's whereabouts. "I don't know." Came his honest answer. "She disappeared some time ago and has not yet returned." He was hopeful that she would return, hopeful that she had not just used him for protection, but the cynical part of his mind protested against his hopes and desires leaving him all but broken.

"."

Translation:
Sorellina - little sister
Il mio cuore - My heart
Sei la ragione io vivo - the reason I live

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the world gets loud, I get louder - by Alleo - 11-30-2014, 01:01 AM