the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

In the distance approaches a mare, glistening with dapples. As she walks, she travels with vigilance. Until.. wait? What was that?...

In the outskirts a limb crashes. Her head flies to the sky, large nostrils flaring in disturbance. Heart thumping, beating at a thousand miles per hour. A bitter chill fills her bones as she tries to refocus on the path she heads down (or what seems to be a path, she cannot see through the snow that has fallen on the ground.) Malificent can't help but to feel so lonely. Walking through what seems to be a very vacant forest, no trails to be seen through the winter frost that covers the ground. Not even sounds of chirping birds or scattering animals. 'What is this? Hell...?' she ponders to herself.

Lowering her head she treks on with a gloomy shadow underneath her, singing to herself quietly, as if she is humming. A cheerful tune despite the feelings she holds inside of this treacherous place.
----
As an hour passes by her thick winter coat just cannot keep her warm anymore. Her bones begin to creek with every step taken. The chill not giving way to her bitter plea to the gods. Movement slows, stopping and bowing to her knees she gently lays down. Curling a muscular neck around her front legs the best she can. Wondering if today was the day she freezes to death, at five years of age, a young thing.

Closing dark grey eyes she begins to play back memories of the forests she's traveled to before. All the wonderful companions she's met and left behind, because well, she doesn't even know. Staying in one place is way too much for Malificent.
Without realizing it, she dozes off to sleep, letting all guards down. Slumbering away the bitter chill of the wind, while night is coming soon.

[ooc- Bleh, first posts are not my thing, terribly sorry.]
[ 'Thinking.']
[ "Speaking."]
[ Text ]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM