the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Winter had taken it's toll on the lands of Helovia, everything seemed to be moving slower as the puffy white flakes drifted from the pale grey clouds above. It was almost as if the snow was some kind of slow working sleeping powder and eventually we would all fall to it's mystical powers, falling into a deep slumber that would only break with the coming of Birdsong and the blooming of flowers. Chestnut ears tugged back, pressing against my skull in efforts to keep the snow from drifting into my ear canals as I headed towards the Threshold. Normally I would avoid this gateway with my entire being, but with the success from my last trip there was a little bit of hope that luck would strike me once again.
Yellow painted hooves plowed through the snow as I trudged closer and closer, the anxiety of having to be social and possibly being someone home grew stronger with each labored step. Meeting newcomers was always something that caused a spark of fear to ignite in my painted frame, I would rather be thrown into a pit of hungry lions and the Dauntless rather than have to introduce myself and play nice with someone. But all of the patrols until dawn were completed, and sleep was something I avoided like the plaque as well otherwise I would wake the whole herd with blood curdling screams caused by the terrors that came out at night.
Ivory splashed limbs guided my frame easily between the thick trees of the Threshold as I pulled deeper and deeper into the forest that normally seemed so bright and full of life, now dark and dead within the grasp of nighttime and Frostfall. Ears began to swirl and swivel as I listened carefully for any signs of life in the many clearings, or even if anyone was lurking in the shadows cast by the tall, ancient trees that had always guarded the lands of Helovia from those who meant too much evil. Content that there were no demons nearby that were going to drag me down into their burning lair I continued onwards until a form curled up in the snow caught the gaze of my orchid eyes.
Warily I took a step closer to the creature that nearly blended in with the snow save for the dark dapples that littered her body and the twin horns that sprouted from her forehead. Pulling my limbs square beneath me I allowed my ears to fall forwards as a light nicker slipped from rosy lips. "Are you alright?" Not that I would be much help if the creature was ill, I was a fighter not a healer of any sorts, all of the herbs that I was educated on were long dead now thanks to the snow. The snow. For a moment I wondered if my silly notion was true and this poor creature had fallen to the affects of the sleeping powder and she wouldn't wake until the birds began to sing again.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Malificent]
Words;; 507
Notes;; Meep, I had other replies to do...but I couldn't help but force Chev to be social.

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM