the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

'Are you alright?'
My dreams were rather lovely, much better than life at this hour, so I slumbered away in tranquility. Not being pessimistic about a thing, until the minute those altercations disturbed my ear drums. For a second I was almost certain I was detecting it in my dreams, as I moved through a magnificent valley of blossoms and spates, until I concluded I had never noted the voice before. (They say you cannot dream of things you have not experienced before...)

Instantaneously my eyes propelled open, the cold burned, blinking a set number of times was the only advantage I had to abolish the burning sensation. Though I was on all four hooves no less than two seconds later. Spooked in an embarrassing fashion... Where did it come from? Almost as soon as asking the question, an explanation appeared before me. There stood a designed figure.
Not that she was neighboring to close but because of my racing heart I shoved my limbs backward, dancing further away. Unsure of what to even declare to this animal.

So for a moment I stood there in quiet, drinking in every feature about this being. Gathering every detail and smell that jumbled through my mind. From the stench, it is definitely female, which gladly calmed my poor bashing heart just enough. My stance was still screaming everything that revolves around frightened. I looked a buffoon standing there with eyes wide open and nostrils flaring with sides that heaved expeditiously. Although, now that my blood was rushing, I could feel my limbs regaining life.. The bitter cold could no longer hold them against me.

Coming to the realization that I still had not said a darn thing I hastily mustered up something, "Are you alright!?" okay, that was rude and sarcastic now that I hear the tones drip from my tongue. "I mean.. I'm fine, are you?" yes, much more exceptional. At least I hope. It's been a while since I've seen another being, seems I have forgotten my manors as well as how to communicate at all. The last equid I had seen was not even fully equine, as a matter of fact from the neck up it was an awfully dreadful presentation, some call a human form. The information I gathered from Drekan (his name) was that he was a Centaur. Something I'd never seen before but this time I'm glad I have floundered upon a fellow equine.

Although she lacks horns like me I still feel a connection. We're family right? Same species in a way, the only thing that differs between us is her barren forehead and my bone spiked forehead.
Lowering my alert I stand now with a barely heaving side and nostrils that move only as I search for scents of others. She can't be alone right?

[ooc- thought I'd try a different perspective (in first person rather than describing everything) to see which one best fits me for writing her.]
[ 'Thinking.']
[ "Speaking."]
[ Text ]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM