the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

It appeared that the snow had not quite taken control of the dappled mare's life, for as soon as the softly spoken words shooed away the sound of the snow falling my bright orchid eyes were met by the mare's eyes that were the color of storm clouds. Much like the dapples that covered her body in her own natural decoration. The new mare didn't take long to scramble to her feet and dance backwards a step or two, away from me and closer to a tree that I wondered if she bumped into it hard enough if she would end up a snow-mare rather than the unicorn she was?
Dull ivories clamped down on the soft inner part of my cheeks to hold back the giggle that was threatening to spill over into the cold air at the idea of the mare being covered in the white powder. I watched silently, whitewashed skull tilting ever so slightly to the right as chestnut ears flicked to the side as I wondered what it was that was going through the moon colored mare's mind as she stood there staring at me. Her expression was slightly amusing, the shock that spread across her features at my sudden appearance, wasn't she lucky that it had been me who had stumbled across her slumbering body and not one of the more, unfavorable characters that roamed the lands.
My mind drifted away from the startled mare who stood before me and to the recent events that had occurred in the lands. So much death. So many murders and the killer was still on the loose. For a moment I wondered what I would have done if this mare hadn't woken up from her snowy slumber, as far as I could tell she held no relation to the lands of Helovia, but she could very well be one of the Basiners who had ran away to die in peace rather than with the monsters that resided within their snowy hell. "Are you alright!?" Words laced with venom brought my attention back to reality where the pale ghost's stature seemed to have relaxed a little bit too much. A single, invisible brow arched upwards and my ears turned forwards once more as the mare quickly began to speak once more. "I mean.. I'm fine, are you?" This time the creature spoke as if she had a mother who raised her with manners rather than just some whore who had dropped the foal and left, my posture relaxed even more as the left corner of my mouth twitched upwards in a smirk.
"I'm grand, but I'm not the one who decided to sleep the night away in the middle of a snow storm in a strange land." Blonde tresses smacked against my painted hips as I shook my whitewashed skull ever so slightly, tongue clicking against the ridged roof of my mouth much like it used too when I was nothing but a basket of nerves waiting to be plucked before I spoke up once more. "Assuming you are new here of course. I'm Cheveyo, Captain of the World's Edge. Who might you be?" The title Captain was still one that would take getting used too, but I had to admit I liked the ring of it.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Malificent]
Words;; 556
Notes;; <3

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM