the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The veil of night was cold and beautiful, with brilliant stars shiny brightly overhead. This light caught in the shards of stone that were permanently captured in her hair, making her sparkle as if a diamond queen had deemed her tresses their residence. Walking from the Basin had given her ample time to uncover more secrets of the land between the north and the east, and she mulled over them thoughtfully as she moved.

Her silver dragon, Tinek, danced from branch to branch through the forest, shaking heavy snow from leaden boughs. He hissed a laugh now and then as the flakes caught on his bond mate, and together, they played their little game. Tinek was forever interested in her ceaseless thoughts, and he offered his help when he could.

A storm picked up moments later, and she was grateful for the thick, winter coat she developed from living in the Aurora Basin. Breath moved past her gray nostrils in thick plumes, catching in the startlight as she pushed onward, eager to greet any newcomers in this frostfall weather. Much to her fortune, she spied two in the distance. Once smelled of Helovia, but the unicorn did not.

The pale princess smiled warmly at them both, still feeling strange at her new titled as the words tumbled in her mind. A tail end of a sentence from the painted one caught her interest. A captain in the World's Edge? Ah, she knew of Ktulu then, her twin sister. Ophelia smiled warmly at the pair, noting how cold they appeared to be. "Greetings to you both," she said, her chime-like tones gentle and effervescent.

"My name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin, and my dear friend is Tinek," she introduced, amused at her Dragon hanging upside down from a tree limb. "May I suggest that we press inward out of this storm? There we should be able to make more comfortable introductions."

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM