the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

Curiosity arose within me, the more I stared at this mare. The markings around her eyes and above her nose was something I had seen before but not quite like that. Everything that come across me had been some sort of warrior paint, painted in a fashion that screamed death, this... this was so much more relaxing and unusual to me. I was shaken from my trance when she responded to my greeting, my rather stupid and ignorant greeting. Goodness I need to work on this talking thing.

From her words, offense was almost taken, but by her nature and tones I got the feeling that offense was not meant. "I do not have a home to reside in, strange lands are all I come across, the only place I can sleep..." my voice slid off in a rather unusual falter, I wasn't so aware that my feelings for not having a home were deep. I always found pleasure in traveling, guess I never really thought I needed a home. "Cheveyo you say? Beautiful name. I am Malificent but you can just call me Mal, it's not such a mouthful."
What is that? My ears swiveled to my side as I slowly turned my head away from Cheveyo, one ear still fixated on her (as well as my peripheral vision watching her.) But what seemed to approach was a white being with red decorated in her mane and a crimson that sparkled within her orbs. The odd colors were almost intimidating, red reminds me of hatred and revenge. Though when she spoke the words were not as intimidating as her design. Ophelia is the name that she regarded herself as and Tinek? I looked above myself in the trees a little further away only to see... what? What on earth is that thing? I couldn't help but stare and question myself. Running through every last memory, story, anything that would give me a clue as to what this strange creature was. It held scales upon itself, much like that of a snake, but yet it's coloring matched her own. And horns? My god, what is it? I quit staring for the sake of realizing it's rude and returned my focus to the two before me.

As she asked to move away from the storm my eyes flashed to Cheveyo, looking for an answer from the mare. I wasn't sure the differences between the two. I didn't know who to trust.. but surely if these two had a disagreement between each other I could quickly turn away and be on my own again. Trust is something I don't quite understand. I know not to get myself into situations that could be dangerous or harmful to myself, but she seemed so convincing that it was quite alright. Goodness, I must look so distraught right now. I'm not even focusing on my physical posture. "I'm sorry, to seem so unsure and antsy, it's been quite some time since I've seen or spoken to anyone." so I gathered myself into a calming statue, deciding to make my own decision. Perhaps moving out of this storm and following her would save my life. Who knows how bad this could get.

"I'm quite alright with moving from this dreadful storm." I took a step towards Ophelia, cautious I was but more sure in the way I moved. A few more steps I traveled and here I was walking in her direction. The closer I came the more I was pushing myself to ask her what Tinek was, I did not want to offend by asking, as I was not sure if it would or not so I quietly spoke.. almost concerned "What is Tinek? If you don't mind me asking." I looked behind me to see if Cheveyo was following, I hoped she would as she was the first I had seen in a long time and boy did I have questions for the two of them.

[ooc- <3 <3 <3.]
[ 'Thinking.']
[ "Speaking."]
[ Text ]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM