the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

About a year ago I would have grown extremely uncomfortable under the gaze of the dappled mare, probably to the point of cutting our meeting short and running home to hide in the safety of the shattered glass walls. But, I wasn't feeling panicked by the mare's stormy eyes drifting across my frame, settling on each marking for a few moments before moving onto the next. Of course mentally I wasn't completely healed, talking about the events and the boy that gave me the markings that drew so much attention was like taking an arrow to the heart. For a second, fear grabbed at my organs when the dappled mare's mouth began to twitch as if she was forming words. Here came the questions that I dreaded daily.
"I do not have a home to reside in, strange lands are all I come across, the only place I can sleep..." The moon hued creature hesitated momentarily before finding her voice once again. "Cheveyo you say? Beautiful name. I am Malificent but you can just call me Mal, it's not such a mouthful." A soft, ghost of a smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers, glad that I wouldn't be telling the story of my past, or running from the questioner on this cold and snowy day. Just as my jaw was parting, so words of thanks could be uttered, the sound of another joining us mid-introduction. "Greetings to you both, my name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin, and my dear friend is Tinek. May I suggest that we press inward out of this storm? There we should be able to make more comfortable introductions." Chestnut ears twisted in the direction of the blood stained ice lady who introduced herself as what I presumed to be the Queen of the Basin. A land that only allowed those with horns to thrive within their frigid borders. The right corner of my rosy lips turned up in a half smile as my white washed skull lowered ever so slightly in a gesture of respect to the pale, ivory crowned Ophelia before my attention turned back to the moon hued Malicifent.
Almost as if on cue my orchids met her moving storm pools that still seemed a bit worried and thrown off by the fact that there was not one, but now two strangers to greet her into the strange world of Helovia. "I'm sorry, to seem so unsure and antsy, it's been quite some time since I've seen or spoken to anyone." While the words were spilling from her mouth the dappled unicorn shifted ever so slightly, her stature going from that of a scared child to a much more relaxed and pleasant mare, my skull bobbed ever so slightly in a nod as my vocal chords began to shake and quiver ever so gently to force the words forwards. "I'm not much for social situations myself." I admitted with full honesty as I turned away from the new comer and settled my orchids on the pale, slender frame of the Ice Queen who had mentioned moving out of the storm.
Chestnut ears flicked forwards as I listened to the new comer agree that moving out of the storm was a wise idea, I could only agree, even though I was surprised that the Ice Queen herself was wanting to remove herself from the snow that she had chosen to reside in. Snorting a blast of steam into the air I nodded and took a step in the direction of Ophelia and Malicifent who were headed deeper into the Threshold and further away from the quickest escape that I had plotted out in my mind. I caught the question that had slipped from the new comer's mouth, asking about the Queen's companion and then it struck me as odd that a unicorn would be able to bond with a creature that only equines were supposed to be able to bond with. Clearing my throat I allowed my vocals to be carried the distance between Ophelia and myself through the snow and wind. "How does the Lady of the Basin wind up with a dragon as her bonded mate?" For a moment, I thought the question to be too personal, but there was no taking it back now. She could choose to easily avoid the question and press onwards in any other direction.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Ophelia]
Words;; 741
Notes;; Sorry it took me so long <3

x - x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM