the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia understood the discomfort of interaction after periods of solace and isolation. She smiled and nodded, noticing the way the mare's gaze has been initially drawn toward Tinek who swung playfully from the branches. Often she and her playful friend had spent seasons lost in the northern mountains with nothing but her own thoughts. Those times were invaluable in maintaining her mental health, the loneliness fueling her confidence and drive. Patiently she stood, nodding when this painted mare spoke that she too was not one for social situations.

"I am glad you arrived here then. No matter where you live, you will find a home." Of that, Ophelia was sure. There was a place for everyone under the sun, and if not, someone would join you in your own band. At least, that had always been her experience.

Phi nodded with the gray indicated she wanted to move out of the storm, so Ophelia pushed south, if only for a little ways. The trees thinned, but the temperature warmed as well, leaving them in a beautiful clearing that was still snowy but out of the storm. The pale princess smiled at the foreigner's question. "Tinek is a dragon, a royal among his kind for his metallic coloring," she said warmly. The dragon, unable to jump along the tree tops anymore, landed on Ophelia's back to join the conversation.

The painted mare asked about him, and Ophelia chuckled. "Not everything is as it seems in appearance," she replied. "My mother was Soleil the Virtuous, a powerful equine warrior. I found Tinek's egg along the shoreline and my sister, Ktulu, won the riddle for me. She is a selfless member of the World's Edge, and I love her dearly. We are both of two bloods." While she held personal conflictions about her confusion about her lineage and who she was, Ophelia never tried to hide who she was and where she came from. Her father was a strong warlord, and her mother a powerful wielder of emotion.

A history of blood, violence, leadership and love ran in her veins, and she knew that she would have to accept her past to face her future. She smiled pleasantly at the pair, taking a deep breath. "I suppose this is where I extend my invitation to live in the Aurora Basin. The land is hidden in the mountains, a valley that is warmer once through the entrance. We are a closely knit group, full of interesting characters to say the least." Ulrik and d'Artagnan immediately came to mind. "If you wish to follow me, I will lead you north."

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM