the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

The smile that seemed to come upon Cheveyo's features was rathering warming to my heart. Even though things were just slightly awkward to me right now, a smile from someone... may have just been all I needed to regain some feelings back into my icy soul. Sometimes being kept in solitude and having no one to talk to but yourself, could make you forget all the normal things of life. Like feelings, and gestures, even the simple things like talking. So that smile seemed to spark a fire within my heart. I don't know how but it did and so it was greatly appreciated.
------
Another warm smile from the white mare, with the most unique of a companion, made the fire start to rage. I was welcomed. Welcomed within not only an engagement in conversation but to a home where many residents resided and these two accepted me. Not chasing me from the gates and back into the solitude where I spent my days wondering (although, I did not mind being alone, but sometimes it's so much better to not be.)

I'm growing older, maturing with age, and starting to feel the need to settle deep within my veins... but as we walked I listened. Listened carefully to Ophelia explain about Tinek. A dragon she claimed him to be, a royal and of the largest that his kind can be. This I questioned. When hearing of the great beast others call 'dragons' (tales and stories can often be exaggerated, I know) they seemed to be so much bigger. Much more powerful... and rather, frightening. Perhaps there are dragons like such in another world, another land but this one. This one right here seemed less as intimidating as I expected a 'dragon' to be. Though, I do not wish to test his abilities. Fire is something that makes my heart race in a way that I never want to experience again.

Cheveyo's questions pulled me from my thoughts and back to our walk from this disgusting snow. My darkened orbs trailed back to Ophelia when she began to explain herself once again, starting with a chuckle that I was unsure how to take. Unsure of how Cheveyo would manage her thoughts of it as well. Maybe it was a kind gesture, maybe it was a mocking gesture. I will soon know...

'Of two bloods?' I ponder to myself. This surely must mean something along the lines of species interbreeding. She says her mother was an equine (which we all are in a sense) but from the way I take it, her mothers forehead was as bare as Cheveyo's... meaning her father was a unicorn like the two of us. Though my assumptions could be wrong, he could have been a mix just as Ophelia but managed to gain a bone upon his forehead as well as passing the trait to his daughter (and his daughters sister, this Ktulu.) So I try to piece the puzzles together, she asked how Ophelia could be bonded to a companion only an equine could bond to, so does this mean this dragon species can not bond with me or my full blooded kin?

Here, here is where I choked on my own words. An invitation to live with a mare I have only just yet met, an invitation to arrive in a home where no one knows me, where I know not a single name but hers. This, this is something I have now learned I dread. How do I answer? I cleared my head, looking at Ophelia with a questioning face. "I do not mean to offend by what I say, Ophelia, but I am questionable on this invitation..." I trail, thinking hard about what to say, "I would much prefer to travel and see my options before making a firm choice but I would be more than delighted to follow you to your home and meet some of your fellow followers." I turn my gaze to Cheveyo, unknowing of if the mare herself was going to ask the same question so I form my own question in a favorable manor (or so I felt like.) "Would you mind if I came to see your home as well after visiting this Aurora Basin? If the lovely lady of the Basin would point me in the right direction after I sight see her valley?" now my second question was more directed to Ophelia as my gaze wandered to her.

[ooc- Sorry for taking a while to reply, would have had one up yesterday but was visiting a college, where I have been accepted :).]
[ 'Thinking.']
[ "Speaking."]
[ Text ]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM