the Rift

To My Dearest Forest | OPEN
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia could imagine the trepidation of choosing a new residence, especially with strangers assaulting you on the threshold of a new land. She smiled, accepting the mare's decision with grace, nodding once. Choosing to be a guide was natural for the pale princess, having memorized the paths to and fro long, long ago. "I would be pleased to lead you north," she murmured, nodding to Cheveyo politely. Then, she turned, leading her new charge into the white.

The journey was long, treacherous at times. Mountains in the distance became more clear, the nuances of the shadows and rock more detailed. Breath puffed in clouds of white, and she pushed farther. Hidden, deeply within the vast expanse of nothingness, was a narrow pass. Mountains towered overhead, and she moved into the hidden cut between them, walking upwards. Thus was the slender entrance to the Aurora Basin. "This is the passageway to my home," Ophelia said quietly. "When you are ready to leave, simply call on me, and I will lead you south again."

[[I am so sorry this took so long. Everything has been crazy! you can post in the AB now and Phi will show up. Just tag me]]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 11-26-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Cheveyo - 12-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Malificent - 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: To My Dearest Forest | OPEN - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 06:44 PM