the Rift

[JUDGED] The Hulk vs The Flash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
To say the black was uneasy was an understatement. To be plucked from your work by your Sultan, then led to the Island where whatever that had been attacked you... Yeah. Understatement. But Bucephalus was unused to being afraid of most things, and even if Gaucho had not pulled him away for this flight, he most likely would have made his way over here once again to try and well...face his fear. Gaucho's deep voice drew the smaller stallion's gaze, and with a nod he followed his Sultan down to the Island with growing dread. Would that darkness return? Freeze his heart and body once again? As his hooves touched the earth, Bucephalus banished his fears...mostly. To show any sign of fear before the tall male beside him would be damaging.

So he settled for gazing upon their surroundings. Bucephalus had a love for pretty things, but cherry blossoms... there was something unappealing about them. So he dismissed the sight and rubbed his nose against his leg to try and rid himself of their sweet scent, to no avail. "Yes, i have been here before. After Ampere brought me to the Throat, i spent maybe a few days to a week exploring Helovia, or what little i could." He said, raising his head to look at Gaucho, ears flicked towards him before he too looked at the sun. It didn't make much sense to him why the sun's rays seemed so distant; it didn't brush their bodies the way it did in the desert, and even Bucephalus with his honor of the wind, had to admit it was unsettling to not feel the heat on his back.

"I think it is safe to assume you did not bring me here for a romantic getaway." He said, smirking as he walked away from Gaucho a bit, exploring the little clearing, although tension lurked in the feathers at his wings's bases. "So why are we here?" He lifted his head, gold eyes gazing at Gaucho, awaiting an answer from the fiery barbarian.

Attack: 0/3

Bucephalus
Word Count: 342 Tags: @[Gaucho]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Official - 12-31-2014, 12:30 AM