the Rift

[JUDGED] The Hulk vs The Flash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Altan saw the first shoulder-movement Gaucho made as he passed under his wing, and managed to evade it. But the second slam hit him on the nose, and his eyes watered at the pain. 'Fucking idiot.' Buce chided himself, making Altan's ears pin back. The stallion managed to keep his grip through the pain however, and with a sense of satisfaction he tasted the first coppery tangs of Gaucho's blood. Then the scent of smoke made him glance up in time to see the stud's antlers catch on fire. 'Really fucking idiot' Altan shoved Bucephalus away; fighting was his territory. But when the fire took shape and the birds rushed Altan... hell. Okay maybe Bucephalus was correct. Quickly he released Gaucho, just in time to feel hooves hit his stomach, knocking the wind from his body and throwing him off balance. Wings churned to keep the black upright as the flaming birds rocketed towards him. Seeing what was to come, Altan screwed his eyes shut and raised his wings high; better the fire hit his sides than his precious wings.

Agony hit him like a freight train as the firebirds all hit his body at once, causing the black to rear with a shrill squeal. Away away AWAY! Altan twisted from where he had seen Gaucho, eyes closed tight against the burning brightness of the fire, the smaller stallion immediately dropped to the ground and writhed, burying his face into the ground and rolling to keep the fire from attaching to his body and burning him further. As he smothered the flames, his hind legs kicked, shoving him away from Gaucho as quick as he could. Shortly the black was back on trembling legs, eyes open to watch the larger stallion with a downright pissed gaze. He wanted to play like that? Fine. The black would play. His face and sides screamed everytime he moved, the patches raw and burnt, with dust and petals clinging to the exposed flesh. The pain was enough to be distracting, and Altan made sure to dance away everytime the bay came closer until he could cope with the sudden pains.

It was time for a new plan. A better plan. Gold eyes flickered around the clearing, noting features of interest. His mind clicked, and he bared his teeth at Gaucho in a grin/grimace. Even Bucephalus, in all his distant cunning, could agree with his primal counterpart's notion. This would either turn out wonderfully.... or badly. Altan circled Gaucho, ears pricked towards him. He'd have to be quick... considering the pulsing pain in his stomach, the stud before him hit like a boulder. So he circled Gaucho, faking a limp from the burning pain across his shoulders and sides. His pained breathing was not a trick, but helped add to the illusion that his injuries were a little more severe than Gaucho had actually done. As he kept his distance, his mind reeled. Fire, serpent, bone collar, kicks like trains, and fast on his feet for his size. Oh, and antlers. No biggie. He needed an advantage for his plan to work however... he needed the other stallion to get distracted.

"You know, i almost expected Ampere to go off with you the night we met." Altan hummed, ears swiveling to the black-winged bay. "Lucky for me she didn't. Considering the tension between you two, i take it you've fucked her too. Did she scream for you?" He asked, grinning. "I doubt i'll forget the way that supple body rolled beneath me, or how she demanded more and more. Must say, quite the succulent lover, no? I look forward to tasting her tonight, actually." Bold faced lie; he'd not seen hide nor hair of Ampere since the herd meeting. But Gaucho didn't need to know that. Altan's circle tightened, drawing him closer and closer.

He needed to be cautious this round; he wanted the dun brute to fucking hurt...but Altan had to admit he was a tank. So, he needed to be clever. Very clever... A grin curled his lips, and Altan sprang into the air, gaining a little bit of height before diving down towards Gaucho. But he swerved away from the stallion, aiming to land behind Gaucho. 'Let's kick some ass.' He cackled to himself before he'd try to lash out his hind legs towards Gaucho's rear and genitals.

Attack: 2/3
Summary: After being hit by Gaucho's fire on his face and sides Buce stop-drop-and-rolls to stop from catching on fire. Then he jumps up and begins circling Gaucho, keeping distance between them before he leaps into the air and flies towards him. But before he gets within Gaucho's range he tries to land behind Gaucho and attempts to kick at his rear and crotch.
Notes: Hope this is better? I feel like a bumbling babe. But it's still fun XDD Also apologies for the wait! ^^;

Bucephalus
Word Count: 728 Tags: @[Gaucho]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Official - 12-31-2014, 12:30 AM