the Rift

[JUDGED] The Hulk vs The Flash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
To say he didn't feel a sense of delight when his hooves hit flesh would be a lie. The impact sent a jolt of smugness through the black, even if it wasn't as damaging as Gaucho's attacks had been. However, as he flew from Gaucho he heard the thudding wingbeats of the man behind him, drawing closer. His own wings picked up the tempo, Altan determined to outfly him and draw out this fight.

But then something hit his rump, grazing the burns that speckled his rear. Yep. He was down. Pain split up his spine, hind legs stiffening, and for a moment he saw black specks in his vision. Fuuuuuck that huuuuuuurt. His wingbeats grew erratic as he fought to stay airborne and suffer through the pain, but he just couldn't keep altitude when every wingbeat sent air over his rump. So he descended, stumbling to the ground and hobbling away from Gaucho, teeth gritted. He kicked him. Kicked hi- wait.

Suddenly Altan began laughing, a broken sound somewhere between a breathless gasp of pain and hysterical laughter. "You... You kicked my ass!" He choked out, then lost it when the words slipped out. Oh, his body hurt, but the image of Gaucho's kick kept sending him over the edge, entire body trembling from both exertion and laughter. He supposed he must seem mad, so he tried to reign it in and lift his head. But a look at Gaucho sent him back into hysterics, and he fought to keep his footing, wings unfurled to help him balance.

"I yeild, yeild. And i'm done, i swear." He breathed, lifting his head to look at Gaucho, calmer now, although his expression kept flickering between pain and mirth. "There's a reason i did not wish to be a warrior." He hummed, then turned his head to study himself, wincing when every shift of his legs sent throbs of pain throughout him. "Magic. Blech." He muttered, wincing before he looked at Gaucho again, amused. "I suppose i failed your test."

Bucephalus
Word Count: 338 Tags: @[Gaucho]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Blood on the Breeze - by Bucephalus - 11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: The Hulk vs The Flash - by Official - 12-31-2014, 12:30 AM