the Rift

[OPEN] Plastic Soldiers [Patrol]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Her bonded appears less than pleased to school my approach, I offer the snowy canine a gentle look of knowing as it moves between us; allowing me to draw no closer. Fina often responded in the same manner to individuals she didn't favor. (Which was most of the equine population) Though I was this lady's Czar, I was indeed a stranger to this woman, and thus understood why I'd be met with guarded looks.

I didn't question the fact that it was rare a newblood would be chosen for this honor, coupled with the fact that her actions for this family were unknown to me; though, say true, I'd been otherwise occupied during these last few days. Which made me a poor judge. "Does ye know of the Storyteller pool?" Earth knew better than I the weight and worth of each soul in his land. He knew, aye. "Travel there when ye is able, near waters edge ye will find a reward from our patron lord."

A small smile manages to break through my worn expression, "He has taken notice of thee and seeks to reward ye for service to this family." I didn't tell her what prize my vision revealed, not all things in life needed to be quickly unveiled. Surprise and the joy of treasure was still a child-like wonder worthy of discovery.

Seele was waiting, my mind flicked back to her fragile body. Carefully I brushed Fina's mind, urging her to show me, reassure me. "Aye," she whispered, "All is well."

OOC: congrats, you've been chosen for a seasonal prize.

Earth amulet.

Time flies, knells call, life passes, so hear my prayer
Birth is nothing but death begun, so hear my prayer
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-26-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Midas - 11-27-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-27-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Midas - 11-28-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 10:58 PM