the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shake, Rattle and Roll

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Anger still coursed through her entire body. It was an anger that she could not put out with water, or time. It would always simmer below the surface, ready to flare up at any point in time. Like an infection that you couldn't rid yourself of. Boiling just under the surface, ready to drown me in a moment. Glacia speaks freely to me, but her voice doesn't reach my ears. I have other things on my mind.

That whole meeting. It was so full of anger. As it was, I wasn't the only one to turn away and leave. Torleik had to. I wonder what had ticked the General off so much that he had left? Deimos frankly pissed me off. So had many others, with there closed minded thoughts. So what if the woman was a half breed? After all, it seemed that the previous lady Illynx had accepted some halfbreeds herself. My mind reaches out to the winged mare. What was her name? I don't recall. Then again, I don't think I had heard her give her name, if she had at all.

The closed minded bastards. The words echo through my mind, as I think of all that had happened. Then there was the time god. I hadn't made up my mind really about him, but to be honest I was seriously leaning towards major dick. Then I wonder, are all the gods all that fucking righteous? If they where I honestly didn't want anything to do with them. I could figure out my own life without there "help".

A soft sigh escapes my lips as my daughter and I enter the steamy lair of the hot springs. I gaze about me, and I realize that I had never visited here. Not once in the long months that I had lived in this cold hell. But right now, a hot bath would do my anger and tense muscles good. Glacia however, tired as she was and enjoying the warmth curls up by the water, before slowly falling asleep. I smile at the child, and I worry not. I could hear someone entering and I could check to make sure it wasn't that little bitch.

I sigh, trying desperately to pull the anger from me. And in an odd way the hot water calms me, and I sigh in relief. My eyes close for a moment, before opening to study around me. I catch sight of some odd rocks. Wait. No. Those are wings. Not rocks. "Hello." I say, my voice now only slightly strained. But it is not weak, or scared. It is commanding, saying who are you, and you 10 seconds to tell me so.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Rhea]
Words;; Over 200
Notes;; Sorry, she is still pissy >.<

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shake, Rattle and Roll - by Rhea - 11-26-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll - by Sialia - 11-27-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll - by Rhea - 11-27-2014, 02:27 AM