the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor the Gentle Heart

I had been gifted with title, with friends, with family, and with trust. I had been given so many things in life that at times I felt overwhelmed by the complexity of it all. But now, I had no time to ponder what I was meant to do in this life, this meager life that had been given to me so that I might make something wonderful of all of its parts. Give me wood and I would make fire. Give me water and I would make blood… This was just the beginning of another miracle.

The Edge awoke beneath a pale purple sky with the mists crawling slowly to its heart. It was a mystical thing to witness as the morning lights faded one into another; pinks and oranges and lavenders all intermingled around the pastel clouds. Winter would be departing soon and I as I awaited the coming of spring I had begun to contemplate what exactly it meant to be one of the Specters of the Edge. To me, it was an important role, just as any other rank in the system… and as such, I would make sure that my followers were as devout as I was.

My mysterious “other”, Jahzara, and I hadn’t officially met yet but I was more than certain that if she’d been picked for the position, she would be more than qualified. I’d turned over numerous ideas concerning how to attract attention to the sneak class, but either way I was content with whatever turnout happened to accompany Jahzara and I. We were new authority so I didn’t imagine that many current members would find comfort in following our word without a bit of proof or motivation.

After picking an appropriate meeting place, I lifted my voice toward the heavens above. As soon as Jahzara arrived, the meeting would begin. “World’s Edge Sneaks, I call you to action now. This is an opportunity for those already interested in the position to find purpose and for those curious about our ranks to join us now. Jahzara and I will be hosting a series of teaching classes for those willing to attend as our guests. However, if you have already decided to join us, this is a mandatory meeting.”

OOC| If you are a current sneak rank, this is a mandatory meeting. For those of you interested in the rank, please post as well. No matter what position you hold now, you are welcome to join and participate because we will be hosting a game soon after. Everyone is welcome to help our sleuths out.

Go on, save yourself
@[Jahzara] @[Cetan] @[Astraea]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM