the Rift

[OPEN] Ascension [Midas]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

For the first time since the death of Vesta, all of the gods gathered in the center of the small town at the peak of the sky island. The sun rose over the winter's horizon, casting glorious orange hues over the plush grasses and tops of ornate tents. Their presence called to the citizens of this great land like a magnet, power resonating throughout Helovia. The God of the Sun stood off to the side, his pelt burning with the same intensity of the rising sun. The God of the Moon was to the other side, her darkness falling from her like black smoke, swirling seductively. The God of the Spark, as always, appeared bored, no powers visible on his person.

But, the God of the Earth strode forward toward Midas, vines and flowers blooming in the wake of his hooves, making the clearing smell of beautiful scents, calming. A proud smile was on his lips, and he exhaled a calm breath, his very nature like a bubbling brook and firmly rooted tree.

"Midas, we are all here to honor you in a way we have only bestowed on those in the ancient days," he said calmly, the rumble in his chest powerful like a rock slide. "You have honored us with your actions, your mortality merely a word as you lead herds and peoples with care and safety. The land knows of your name and your accomplishments, and you come to me with such deference."

The god's green eyes sparkled with joy. "Thus, the Gods of Helovia grant you the title of Ascended so that you may be a leader not only of my land, but of all. You have a choice now, Midas. I difficult one. You can either choose to live as an immortal, a gift given by our united powers, or, you can bless your future children so that your greatness can live on in the future."

"The choice is yours. Congratulations, my friend."

The great god knelt down on one knee before Midas the Gallant, the powerful God of the Earth honoring Midas with a single, awe inspiring gesture.

@[Midas]
Let him post first!

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Ascension [Midas] - by God of the Earth - 11-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Midas - 11-27-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Apollo - 11-28-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Ghost - 11-28-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Africa - 12-02-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by God of the Earth - 12-07-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Midas - 12-08-2014, 04:53 PM