the Rift

[OPEN] Ascension [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Like my audience of family and friends, I'd momentarily thought about the heavy consequence which naturally came from living forever; yar, but tis the temptation to make a lasting change, be a foot soldier for our fight and for Earth that won over. Still, tis overwhelming to my nature, the notion of lasting beyond the length of a moral lifespan. Not a god, not mortal. I could use this extra time to help make Helovia splendid, more so than she already was. Perhaps rid our beautiful land of its plaguing darkness.

These are all ideals, naive perhaps. Yar, but remember, I'm still young to this world.

Earth is gracious, he makes no disapproving remark. Instead a warm smile meets my hesitant gaze as he calls upon a cool liquid to bubble beneath me. Ivory forelimbs tremble, tingling as a fresh spring rises to shower this flesh in a warm tide. Restoring. Just as my armor had once been bathed in a similar flow, so was I dipped in those life granting waters.

Fina snarled, hissing as the droplets came tumbling down in a sheet of foamy bluish white. Neve looked up, wide eyed and awestruck. There are few things that irk a phoenix more than getting drenched. My companions wouldn't get to complain for more than a moment, just as quickly as this miracle began, that holy power was placed back on a tight chain seconds later. I grinned, a genuine smile that is bright and full of endearment. Such a beam took years from me, made my features appear less like an old stag and more like a stallion in the prime of his life. My fur somehow emerges free of clinging moisture. Locks of silken mane and tail are smooth, unmarred by tangle or bur. Sleek patchwork coat ripples when my honed muscles flex. I took a step forward, testing this newfound energy which is coursing like a steady pulse. Fina is panting, relived and slightly surprised to have emerged dry.

Congratulations was being whispered among them, honeyed eyes turned to them. My brothers and sisters.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Ascension [Midas] - by God of the Earth - 11-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Midas - 11-27-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Apollo - 11-28-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Ghost - 11-28-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Africa - 12-02-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by God of the Earth - 12-07-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Ascension [Midas] - by Midas - 12-08-2014, 04:53 PM