the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are We Out of The Woods Yet?

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
He wanted to annoy me, I could see it in his features. And although his horn did not help me find out any more emotions that I already had, I found it kind of annoying to have it in the way of his face. He could seriously just stick me with that thing right now, and I would be hurt. Badly injured. But I seriously doubted that he would do that to her.

Well, at least right now. I didn't know about later. I didn't even know about him, he could be a murder in disguise. Who knew? I didn't know what he thought of me or what he didn't think of me. I didn't know what he was planning to do, make me feel bad? Perhaps. Maybe that is not his goal at all. I don't feel like he is easy to read, and I don't feel like reading him. His emotions and all. I just feel like listening to what he has to say.

"Yes, of course I have parents" just not here. I say in my mind. Why not? He can't hear me. He can't hear anything I think. Though I would not think negative things of him because I barely know him. I should not go off judging someone if I do not know them, as my Mother says. I go off on one of my own little thinking sprees, my mind going off to dance with the devil made up of my dreams I fly the thoughts and emotions to the sky, soaring, plummeting. I look back at him in a way I have never looked at anyone else before. Not the way that you do when you are in love, or anything. The way you do when you do not know why someone would ask such a thing. I do not know what to call this emotion, drawing a blank at the moment as I stare at him, taking in his features for probably the bajillionth time. "Ignorance is bliss" are the only words that come out of my mouth. I don't really know what they came from, but maybe my Mother had used them before?

Probably. I learned a lot from my mother. But Mother Helovia has taught me things as well. It has taught me that Mothers do not lie. And that friends are easy to find in flame-y-winged colts. And that snow is something that should be cherished. Because it will go away and leave you at some point. And that you don't need blood family to feel at home. Because you've got a giant stallion decorated in color and horns and a black dragon-snake. Yeah.
I was kidding about the last one, but really, he needed to tone down on the decor. On his body. Especially the snake. I was not one for those kind of animal-decorative things. No sir.

Looking back at... what was his name again? I smile. It was not a smirk, just a simple smile. And I hope he does not interpret my smile for something else. Just...kindness. That was all I wanted from him. Kindness and honesty. Two of my best qualities, my Mother says.

I hope she is right.
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Spice - 11-27-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Erebos - 11-27-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Spice - 11-27-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Erebos - 11-27-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Spice - 11-27-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Erebos - 11-28-2014, 08:24 AM
Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Spice - 11-28-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Erebos - 11-30-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Are We Out of The Woods Yet? - by Spice - 11-30-2014, 02:53 PM