the Rift

[OPEN] Colorblind

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I wanna run away, but now I'm stuck. He stands up, only for a moment. He looks scared, uncomfortable, and in pain. My tears stop as I get a hold of myself. I back away from him. He is nervous, this much is obvious. I bite back my want to move towards him and comfort him, make him feel better. Why didn't his current mother try to heal him? Help him get the aid of the gods? Was she anti-god? Would Ryuu grow to be anti-god? I shuddered at the thought and forced it out of my mind. I began thinking. I had caused so much pain, and I had always thought I would be able to fix it, but apparently not. Some wounds were too deep. Even if I put a bandage on this one, there would still be scar tissue.

After the long-legged colt has sunk to the ground, he questions me. "Cera has told me all about you! He says he's proud to be your father and that he loves you dearly." I lied. He'd never told me these things. I would not reveal myself, not quite yet. Suddenly, his high-pitched voice yells out. Clearly he does not wish for the explanation he has asked for. He screeches for him momma. My lip curls up bitterly, revealing white teeth and pink gums. Her scent grows stronger and stronger. Then, I realize he smells like her. Whoever she is. Who abandons their child like this?... ME. There is an ache in my chest knowing that I had left Ryuu like this, but he was twice more alone. I never came when he called mom, I never said I love you, enough. And now? He is with a different mom.

She arrives quickly. My lip relaxes, returning to it's regular place. Rapidly, she protects her son. I back up further, my tail tucked tightly between my legs and my head low to the ground. "I am sorry, I did not mean to frighten you, Ryuu." I apologize, my voice soft and comforting-- hopefully not frightening. Then my attention turns the grown mare. "Cera has told me of you, his family! I would never hurt his family..." my family. I would never physically hurt my family, though I have caused much mental harm, but I am extremely sorry for that, yet tonight will not be the night for healing bonds. I would not announce my connection to Ryuu in front of his foster mother. I'm not that cruel.

ooc: soooooo sorry for this long ass wait! ;-;

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-28-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 11-28-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-29-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 12-21-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-23-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 01-07-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Alija - 01-10-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 01-13-2015, 11:21 PM