Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Alija was out and about exploring her home once more, looking for things that needed to be done, or people that needed help. Today seemed to be one of those days. She could hear voices, so naturally she moved towards them ears up. Her purple and pink stripped body shimmered warmly under the Birdsong sun. Her golden tresses swung in their wavy fashion as she walked calmly towards the vocals wafting through the warm air. With her antlers high above her she smiled trinkets clinking merrily as she went. It wasn't a very hot or cool day, just right to the desert dwelling mare.

The scene blue grey eyes fall upon scares the girl; instead of freezing the mare throws her body into action. Whinnying loudly she lopes to the possible rescue. 'Stay calm what could I use?' "I'm a healer what happened here?" Her voice is deadly calm as herbs run through her mind. Carefully the girl halts beside the fallen white and gold marked winged mare. "Can you hear me miss? Just stay calm I am here to help." Panic and fear gripped her body as she started down at the shaking lass. "You two," she threw a glance at the red and gold trimmed duo, "make sure there aren't any rocks around her she could hit. Also make sure you don't get hit!" Even through her fear Alija's voice is calm, the creepy kind. 'Oh Sun god what do I do?!'

Just as the kind girl thought her brain might explode, something did burst forth; fire. Fire that did not burn erupted from her body cloaking the girl before her. Something told her this fire was a gift from the Sun himself. A blessing that would scare anyone if they did not know... Speaking of which! "Do not worry, this is healing magic." 'I think.' She gulped and focused using all of the strength and will she possessed to cease the girls failing and heal what had been damaged. After a moment that seemed like a life time the girl sank to her knees gasping, dripping with sweat. Anxiously steel blue eyes watched the mare praying that had worked.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 362
Tags: @[Aurelia]
Note:
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-28-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 11-28-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-29-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 12-21-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-23-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 01-07-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Alija - 01-10-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 01-13-2015, 11:21 PM