the Rift

[OPEN] Colorblind

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I cannot help but feel angry when the white and gold mare says that she's spoken to Cera about you and I. What right did she have to question my brother about us? And why did he have to answer her? I wonder what they spoke about and I'm ready to ask her more questions to get more in depth answers than the ones she offered, but before I can ask her she begins to shake. My ears fall back against my head but I remain rooted in place, standing over you to block you from her. "What are you doing?" I ask, but then she is on the ground, asking for help. A healer.

"Ryuu..." I say your name because I'm ready to send you for a healer even though I know your hooves hurt. I'd rather your hooves hurt and know that you're getting a healer, that you'll be safe, than go get one and leave you here. I could just imagine coming back to find you and her gone. Before I can finish what I want to tell you you're already crawling toward her, trying to soothe her and I'm proud of you. I watch you and when you look at me and tell me that we have to help her I know you're right. "Get up and go find a healer." I say to you. "I will stay with her and make sure she's okay."

I really didn't want you around her.

I'm quite shocked when a healer comes from seemingly nowhere and takes control of the situation. I nod my head as she tells me to move any rocks away from the fallen mare and I do so. "Come here, Ryuu." I instruct you as I back away after having moved rocks. I feel as though the healer needs plenty of room to work and with you and I very close she cannot work efficiently. That ... and I am also ready to leave. I'm ready to find Cera and question him about her and why she spoke to him about us.

I watched until it seemed as though the oddly colored healer seemed to have everything under control, then I lowered my head and I nudged you. "Come, she'll be fine." I say. "Lets go find your uncle."

"."

ooc:// jiji has left the building c:

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-28-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 11-28-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-29-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 12-21-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM