the Rift

[OPEN] where men and angels fall;

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Mauja. I tasted him in the air. He was near. I flew circles over the land. The bastard was here, finally here. What would I say and how would I approach? The little man-slut. I can't even think about it without laughing. The night one the beach, I had practically begged for his touch, for anything. Not even sex. I had just wanted someone to show me how real I really was. I needed for him to tell me I wasn't an dust particle-- that I wasn't easily blown away and forgotten. That never happened, not how I wanted it too. Since then, it's as if I've been fading. I had lost the Edge and my companion. My mind was a void that had been filled by Shilva, but the copperhead was dead now, and I've gone into a downwards spiral. I've been running from my own emotions. I've been running from everything. Being a prisoner of the Basin was actually like a vacation. I got the chance to think, to be away, to not conform to stupid rules. I was essentially free. But now? Trapped. My cage door is locked, and no matter how hard I try to free myself it is to no avail.

I tilt myself to the ground, easily gliding towards the pristine snow. I land smoothly, but collapse as soon as I'm sure I'm on the ground. I lay there motionless for the most part, yet far from dead or unconscious. His scent is strong now, but I do not feel like looking around, instead I turn onto my side and lay in the snow. No thoughts run through my brain. My eyes flutter a few times before shutting. I do not even know myself if I am sleeping or simply closing my eyes. Am I dead? No, I'm sure the world wouldn't be kind enough to do me the favor of death.

A more feminine scent filled my lungs, and if I had more will, I'd laugh. Knowing that Mauja fucks random strangers (shall we bring up Sialia? No, I think I'll spare myself that pain), I wouldn't be surprised if the girl would end up pregnant. Or maybe she's like me... in a category known as ''unfuckable''.

ooc: just to let you know, aurelia found out about mauja gettng sialia pregnant from sialia herself :D by the description she gave she just assumes it's mau but doesn't know for sure for sure. ALSO, feel free to let mau or sikeax see aurelia she just lying there, i'm assuming relatively close?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
where men and angels fall; - by Mauja - 11-28-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: where men and angels fall; - by Sikeax - 11-29-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: where men and angels fall; - by Aurelia - 12-01-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: where men and angels fall; - by Mauja - 12-01-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: where men and angels fall; - by Sikeax - 12-02-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: where men and angels fall; - by Mauja - 12-11-2014, 06:17 AM