the Rift

[OPEN] Why have a ballroom with no balls?

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The Falls was eerily silent in the Frostfall months. The constant crashing sound of the water silenced by the cold breath that froze them in place, the ever cheerful birds that thrived on the once lush landscape had fled south to warmer climates and all in all the flight from winters grip had left the land she called home all rather quiet and dull. The ground was hard, even in places where it had once been mud had also become lumps ice that was difficult to walk on. Piercing sunshine lit up midmorning in the hidden land and Ghost was out, with a quick ruffle of her wings, stretching her legs with a task ingrained into her head. It was hard to know just who in her family deserved the nod of appreciation and the rewards that came with it, she didn’t know them all that well. Midas had a much better idea than she, that she would grant the golden Czar with whom she now shared an important role. She often wondered what he thought of her, the quiet little shadow who said nothing, yet he had crowned her without a fault in his words so, for now, she trusted his judgement and his alliance.

Rounding a corner and descending further into the territory until finally she came upon the small meadow like clearing, the Cadaverous finally came to a halt. Yes, she knew very little of these creatures, but that didn’t stop their good deeds from reaching her ever keen ears. Raising her lips to the freezing wind she called out the name of one who aptly represented their frigid world. ”Elsa?” She wondered if the Mason was fond of winter as she looked very much like the equine form of it.

The young monarch waited patiently for the talented crafter as her red tipped wings pressed closely to her sides as an extra protection from the cold. The banshee’s slim form not granting her any great warmth.

@[Elsa]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Ghost - 11-28-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Elsa - 11-30-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Why have a ballroom with no balls? - by Ghost - 12-04-2014, 01:29 PM