the Rift

[OPEN] This is...home

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Serenity had never before heard of Helovia, until she arrived. She had been a captive for so long, and information had been used like a weapon to take down the poor and destitute. Never having been allowed to learn, her scope of the world had been so narrow, but her escape had forcibly expanded her knowledge. The journey was frightening, but in Helovia, she had found a home she could love. She found a place where she could learn to forget.

The gorgeous, confident mare before her introduced herself, a citizen of some faraway land she had never heard of. Serenity's hawkish, golden eyes widened with interest. "Oh, Terr? I have never heard of this place..." she trailed, trying to be polite. The starkissed one cleared her throat and awkwardly cast her gaze downward, deciding now would be the best opportunity to invite her back to the Dragon's Throat.

Much to her surprise and pleasure, this Sigunn agreed, and she exhaled a breath that she had not realized she had been holding. A bright, warm smile bloomed on her lips, and she nodded, stretching out her massive appendages of flight. "Follow me," she replied, jumping upward out of the trees and slamming the feathers down to create lift. Once on the soft thermals above the treeline, she glided south, the landscape changing beneath them.

Trees thinned as the ocean neared, and she started her descent toward a beautiful, sandy desert complete with shore and oasis. Serenity flapped her wings to delicately land on the soft sands, looking overhead for Sigunn to follow. Once she had, Serenity walked her to the Oasis where the giant, Dragon's Blood tree marked their world. "Welcome to the Dragon's Throat, Sigunn," she said warmly. "Our leaders are Gaucho, who is powerful, and Sohalia, who is kind."

Oh, what a silly thing to say...

@[Sigunn]
Everyone welcome!
Sigunn first please!

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
This is...home - by Serenity - 11-28-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: This is...home - by Sigunn - 11-29-2014, 12:50 AM