the Rift

[OPEN] As winter weakens

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Relief flooded Alysanne when the tree-mare was in good spirits about Hemlock’s rather rude awakening. It was always good to meet another kind-spirit, and she was so glad that the Edge was full of them! That was one of the first things Kahlua had told her upon arrival – this was a family, a good-hearted family that looked for those that could get along with that type of mind set. And here, more than a year later after so so much had happened, and those words were still true.

Hemlock, having achieved his goal, abandoned his circle and swooped over towards his bonded to land promptly on the top of her head – perched in his usual spot – and settled in to ignore the lot of them. The little owl fit there perfectly, his feathers barely brushing against her black ears as he sat between them. Such a tiny little thing, and full grown too!

“Well I am glad that we did not disturb you. He likes finding me friends, whether it is a convenient time for them or not.” Especially friends that weren’t guarded with dragons… or males! In response to this Hemlock made a little grumble that still sounded rather smug.

Before introductions could be made or questions inquired about the absolutely marvellous tree that this mare sported upon her back, the pair were soon joined by another – a familiar face though not (yet) as familiar as she would like. Nasreen was an absolute delight to spend time with and Alysanne greeted the pegasus with a bright smile. “And you, Nasreen! I hope you’ve been doing well?” She remembered from the meeting that the young mare had been made Seer and was rather curious about what that rank involved, not remembering who held the position previously.

Emerald eyes bright as ever – how she loved good company! – she added her own introductions to the back of Nasreen’s. “I’m Alysanne and the rascal is Hemlock.”

@[Fig]

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
As winter weakens - by Fig - 11-28-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Fig - 12-01-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Nasreen - 12-01-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Alysanne - 12-03-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Fig - 12-08-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: As winter weakens - by Alysanne - 12-28-2014, 05:46 PM