the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
This was overdue, so very overdue. It was overdue the minute that the herd meeting had ended – the minute that she had realized Res had left the meeting. Things had happened so fast but she knew what her first step needed to be. There were things for her to do, meetings to be called and jobs to be found, but all of that could – and needed to – wait until she did this. She was going to have to find Res and talk to her. Had her friend stepped down? Or was this a decision made by Kahlua and Kaj? It didn’t sit well with Aly. She loved being able to heal, loved being helpful, and she knew that Res did too.

Before the questions consumed her, Aly knew how to make them stop. All she had to do was ask!

The plan was to spend the day looking for the little mare and her fiery dragon. Hemlock had already taken shelter beneath her folded wings. The little owl was furious at Aly for having so many friends with companions that wanted to make a snack out of him. Why couldn’t they all be like that pretty bird Mikey had? No, they were all dangerous and they were all trying to eat him. It was ridiculously rude and clearly his bonded needed to stop hanging out with these mares but, for whatever reason, she kept seeking them out.

Like now. It was easy to pick the first place to start – Alysanne picked her way towards the herb garden that Res loved so much. There was little to do there in the winter but when had that stopped them from spending as much time there as they could? She might have sent Hemlock around to see if he could spot the healer but he remained firmly beneath the soft white feathers. No, she’d gladly take all the time in the world to find Res – whatever it took. She needed to make sure her friend was okay.

@[Resplendence], @[Abba]
image by ali <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-29-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-29-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 10:55 PM