the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

There was a deep pain which had been stabbing at her since that herd meeting. A pain of betrayal. A pain of uncertainty. She had just wanted to heal. She had just wanted to be useful.

No. They couldn't understand that. Could they? The desire to do the only thing you'd ever been good at? Hah. They definitely couldn't understand. Her leaders were good at many things. Her brother and sister were capable of moving the planet if they so desired. But she? This meek creature before them? She couldn't do anything except rattle off a bunch of herbs that were useful and hope to assist in healing those who were injured. She had no great talents. She was unable too fight. Too standoffish to dare go into a political capacity. She had no courage to spy and gain information. She even lacked the imagination to assist in this crafting thing Kahlua had so easily done. She was useless everywhere except as a healer. She could steel her nerves long enough to deal with the blood and the gore - so long as she helped.

Alas, the next person to show up at her garden, seeking her services, she would have to turn them down. Why? Because she no longer had the magical ability to heal. So, with this pain in her heart, she began to dig out the weeds from her garden. No careful movements, just angry strikes to the ground. And, the only thing that pulled her out of this haze was Valiance in the sky calling "Friend," through their bond.

However, when she saw this "friend" her eyes narrowed and she let out a small snort. "Alysanne," she muttered under her breath before returning to the garden's weeds.

Maybe if she could get rid of them... she could find a way to get rid of the seething hatred in her heart.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM