the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
An uneasy feeling in Alysanne’s stomach as Resplendence acknowledged her with nothing more than a mutter and then resumed her work. She had been wrong – there was work to do in the garden and, of course, its caretaker was hard at work as always. Not that she needed a great big welcome, Alysanne would be happy to spend a day in easy silence with her friend. But this wasn’t really that sort of silence, was it? “Hello Res.” The pegasus offered in her usual cheerful voice, wondering if that might help. She looked for the dragon but he was not around – though this did little to encourage Hemlock out of his hiding spot. That tricky reptile would come snooping around soon enough, he thought.

Attention returned to Res, this was why she was here. Sweet Res, please do not be mad at her! Alysanne would hand over her charge in a heartbeat if it was what was asked of her – if that would fix what had been broken. She loved to fix things, loved to heal and be the maker of patches. But she was getting ahead of herself. Maybe that wasn’t what was on the gardener’s mind though. Maybe there was something else? Were the nightmares still around? Uncertainty caused her to shift uncomfortably. “I can leave…” She started to offer before cutting herself off. No, she’d at least make an attempt first. Taking a deep breath she did just that. “Are you alright, dear?” The apologies that were just bursting to get through her were stopped by her caution.

She had her suspicions and her worries but silly Alysanne always hoped that there was another reason. She couldn’t even remember the last time someone had been angry with her, after all. It was not a logical assumption for her to make.

image by ali <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-29-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-29-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 10:55 PM