the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Valiance swung down from the sky, letting out clicking noises of distaste in the process. His claws snatched up each of the weeds which Res had yanked from the ground and carefully deposited them in a ring of stones. Then, he would fly off again and return with pieces of wood to add to the pile. When he deemed it sufficient enough he let out a puff of fire, igniting the kindling and slowly spreading to the thicker pieces of wood.

She had, for the most part, ignored the hello which had fallen from Alysanne's lips, though when she still hadn't left her eyes carefully pulled their way up toward the painted one and eyed the wings. Warmth from the fire near her garden kept her from chilling down to the bone as she whispered through the bond, "Valiance, I need you," Within a few seconds, he was curled up a top her poll in a sign of support for the pallid mare.

Finally, though, Alysanne spoke. She asked if Res was alright after cutting herself off with the option of leaving. So many things ran through her head. She didn't know if she should explain, or just sit there quietly and try and have Aly work it out herself.

Alas, the mare was too broken to figure anything out, and so she allowed the words to begin to pool from her maw. "The nightmares haven't stopped. But I'm getting used to little amount of sleep I've been receiving." she says with the anger still lingering upon her maw. "They took everything away. I thought we were family. I thought I was doing well. I thought I was finally helping. Now I can't heal anyone. I can't do anything. All I can do is sit here and weed a herb garden that seems to just go to waste. And you. You have everything. You have the only thing I've been able to do to help my family since I joined. The only thing I've ever been remotely good at," she chokes, tears coming to her eyes.

"I'm useless," she sobs, backing up a few strides, to get out of her garden to so that she didn't accidentally trample on any of the herbs. She was useless and Alysanne, Kahlua, and Kaj were everything anyone could have ever wanted.

That hatred? It turned to nothing but sadness...
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM