the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

The herbs. Oh yes. The lovely herbs. The herbs that no one used. She laughed. Totally random, but she laughed. She just didn't understand why Aly was so set on believing that the herbs were useful. "No one uses them Aly. I tend to them, I take care of them as if they were my own children - but I rarely see them gone." She snorted, ear flattening a little as Valiance tugged on her mane, trying to bring her back to the present to the reality. "The Edge would be the same with or without this garden."

A sigh, as she shuffles her way back toward her canopy - towards her shelter of the world. Still, Aly spoke. She apologized for everyone else. There was a quiet breath before her tears fell. Maybe she had Aly - maybe. But Aly wouldn't always be there. Hell… Quil wasn't even always there for her. She shuddered, maw pressing up against the gold heart lock as more of the tears fell. "Quil saw me as more… Quil was there but now… Now he's not. And I don't know where he is. I can't find him. And it hurts to know that the one person I knew saw me as more isn't here to see me as more. " She shakes, body racked with sobs, and all she wants is to be held under a wing and told the world will be okay again. She wants to smell his musk that is covered in pine and mist. But she knows she can't. So now all that she wants is to be held and told the world is okay by anyone.

It was Valiance who took it upon himself to try and pull Alysanne toward Res, to try and get her to be that person for the one mare he cared so much for. He tried to yank her forward by clinging to the mare's mane and trying to get her into the canopy section of the garden. Still, Alysanne said they would find another way to fight this by offering to take her with on rounds. "I'll go, but I doubt they'd actually want to see me." she whispered between sobs, eyes closed as she listened to the last phrase Alysanne says. "Thank you.."

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM