the Rift

Rumor Has It

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

No sooner has she flinched in terror than does Nasreen hear her name, and the voice that calls it is one she would recognize anywhere. In that instant, she can feel the air hum and buzz with magic, and lo and behold: when she turns, the goddess stands before her. For a moment, Nasreen forgets why she called upon the lady (in truth, it is only just dawning on her that she summoned her at all); instead she is content to gaze upon the deity with the awe and adoration reserved for none other than the immortals. Though it is not the first time she has looked upon the Moon, Nasreen will never cease to marvel in the goddess’ presence. She is perfection incarnate, resplendent in violet and charcoal, kissed with silver…the maiden feels her heart sigh in utter happiness. A pale foreleg extends, and her copper head lowers in a bow. She is moved by her deity’s attentiveness in the face of her fear, and she earnestly wishes to show her gratitude.

“What has put you in such a state?” the goddess inquires—rather tonelessly, but the girl is so enraptured that she does not notice. “You came!” she exclaims breathlessly, then realizing how that sounds, hastily adds, “Forgive me, my Lady. I only meant—I was so frightened…” Embarrassed at how she is bungling her words, Nasreen rushes to answer the question. “…Is it true?” she asks quietly, a note of desperation in her voice. “What they say about the murders? I’ve heard such awful things…” She prays that the goddess will set things straight, will tell her that it isn’t so…but in her heart of hearts, the young Seer braces herself for what the Moon will have to say.

edit: tagging @[Official] just because it's been a while and the thread has been buried in the Edge forum c:

horse:Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com || bg: Dark-Wolfs-Stock.deviantart.com || wings: Chocomix-Stock.deviantart.com & Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com || image: impassioned-dreams.deviantart.com || table by wanda
Image Link
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 11-29-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Rumor Has It - by God of the Moon - 12-12-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 12-16-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by God of the Moon - 01-06-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 01:55 AM