Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
Life is hard when you're young. There's so much responsibility and expectations that I'm not even aware of yet. I've tried to learn my lessons from Mother and Father, learning about the other herds and breeds ... the ones that we like and the ones that we don't, how to be diplomatic. It's a lot. I suppose that's what happens when you're a Prince. Ivezho probably feels the same way, although since he is with Mother I'm sure he has to work a lot harder than me. Since I am here with Father I am mostly in charge of patrolling the inside of the Throat when I can, helping the crafters, but mostly just staying out of everyone's way. I wish I were older.

Life is hard when you're young.

I've never been here before. It took me a long time, mostly because I can't really fly for long distances yet (not to mention steering is still sort of hard. I can't seem to do it without tilting my entire body, but when I do that, the likelihood of me crashing exponentially increases). But I heard about this place from Mother and wanted to see for myself. I know our builders have created amazing things, but nothing compared to this. When I see the glass for the first time, it's like a magic that I've never seen before. We don't have anything like that in the Throat, although I've heard that the crafter's in the Edge can do things like this. Maybe I'll have to go there one day and see for myself.

I walk up the stone stairs into the Rotunda, my head lifted and green gaze surveying the ceiling and watching as the light pours through.

"Beautiful." I whisper softly to myself, realizing that I am alone.

@[Fig]

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 12-02-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 12-13-2014, 09:26 PM