the Rift

[OPEN] What's an It?

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
The filly realized that the grey colt seemed so proud to be talking about his father. Well she would be proud if her father had hardly ever lost a battle. That would be amazing. When he explained how close they where to getting there, she was exited. Willing to do anything right then just to get there and play with him. And be free. But aren't I free now? In this new world, I could just run around and do whatever the heck I want... But joining this herd will it bound me here? I don't want to be like my mother. Bound by the lands that birthed her. I want to be like my father. The one who ventured away from home, just a little. Unlike my scared mother who was ashamed of leaving. Why? I don't even know.

Her own weird thoughts where cut off by the soft nudge on her shoulder by Rhoa. He had said something about it. What was an it? "it?" She exclaimed, standing where she stood as he hurried to the left. "it what?!" The filly crinkled her nose, eyes struck with a curious glimmer of green. What in the world is an it? Was he calling her an [i]it? She didn't understand what he was saying. But, he had tapped her and she didn't know what else to do but follow. She danced after him, prancing, with a gleeful smile on her face. Though, she didn't know the game, she raced after him. "No, your an it!" She called after him, though she did not tap him as the game was trly played.

But of course, the little filly didn't know that. She would wonder how to play, and try to catch on. But this time she had hardly any clue. She dashed after him over the land bridge, her mane flying and tossing. Already starting to dry if the short dip into the cool blue-green water. She whinnied, as she followed.

ooc;;on a mobile c:
@[Rhoa]
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 07:06 PM