the Rift

[OPEN] What's an It?

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice
The filly, feeling worn and beat from the fly, and fall she just didn't move for a few quick moments. And before she knew it, her new friend was by her side. His voice was filled with concern. A lot of it, actually. She smiled winder. He cared...

"I'm okay..." She looked up at him, seeing a bit of movement out of the corner of her eye, she dismissed it, giving all her attention to the over worked muscles in her side and shoulders that she had used for flying. She tried to push herself up, her legs wobbling only a little, and she realized how much hard it was to get up in sand than more solid ground. Unlike when she seemed to run on it with no trouble at all, there was now new knowledge for her. "What happened" the voice was deep, and it couldn't be Rhoa because he had witnessed it...she thought.
But it was kind of familiar...just deeper...his father? No...he couldn't have...the patrols! Whatever they are

She now is laying, her front and back legs seemingly in a tangle, at the edge of the gangly and thin phase. She looks at Rhoa, the concern seemed to drip from his face. But it was lightened. He must have been worried for her. Really worried...

"Sorry I worried you...I didn't know what to do..." the filly smiled. "I should really learn how to land." She laughed, just a little when she realized, once again that there was another there as well. She looked up at the horse who seemed to be casting the shadow of a thousand trees, it was then when she first noticed the pitch black thing beside her, her eyes widening. "Dragon...?" she whispered, her voice wrapped in fear. That can't be a Dragon. There was no such thing.

But there is Gods and Magic, Spice.

Right. But it didn't look like a dragon. Why would there be a dragon sitting next to her? Wouldn't it have blown her head off already with it's fire? The little filly didn't really know what a dragon looked like, but she knew what scales looked like, and she had an idea of what slithery was, and...Slimy? This thing didn't seem slimy. Just black and shiny. She smiled a nervous smile. If this was his father, she had to act her best. "We where playing a game...and I just fell and then I was on the ground. But I'm fine. Right now. I'm fine." She tried to make it clear that she did not need help, and she was fine and she was going to be okay. But sometimes, that is not perceived with the current shaky voice that she had when she was rattled by something. Ugh, she hated that.

i can see it in your eyes...
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 07:06 PM