the Rift

All this could be yours - [open]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

He stared at me as I spoke, most likely staring at my wings. I shift them a little bit just to add to his staring. He then seems to realize why we are all here. We each seek to bring him home. The knight spoke again, this time he accepted the place within the Hidden Falls. I nod, after all we are on friendly terms with the Falls. I give him a friendly smile before adding my own words. "Adventure can be found anywhere. You are of course welcome to visit the Throat at any time." I then turn to the mare with her wolf and speak softly. "A pale pegasus by the name Elsa lives in the Falls still I believe? If so, please tell her I said hello and that I am alright. I will come visit soon." My thoughts had been on Elsa a lot lately, and I wasn't sure why. She was the first to welcome me to Helovia when I was so lost and alone.

With that I simply nod to all before turning to continue walking along in the Threshold. After all there are many more who will pour through the lands. There always is fresh blood in this place. Sometimes they will join you, other times you walk away alone. For me, this time I walk away on my own. At least I am not the only one, and he is not going to the north among those of the Basin.

My mind flashes to the words my mother spoke of the Basin... They are evil, cold hearted, and hateful. Your Uncle Aaron fought them when the Qian sought a home. I was only a babe, your Uncle returned from battle to watch your Grandmother give birth to me. They stole her and several others from our herd over the years, but the ultimate thing I have against them.... One of thier medics murdered your grandmother... I glance back over my shoulder to look at the Lady of the Basin, wondering how she slept at night if members of her herd were killing the innocent... Did she even know?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM