the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save Me, Tales of the Broken

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Say you love me to my face, I need it more than your embrace

Just say you want me, that’s all it takes
Resistance. It was a word quickly becoming the bane of my existence. I had been resisted by so many things, Evangeline included. But I’d have it no more. I would fight for the things I believed in and I sure as hell believed in Eva. She tried her hardest to avoid me, all the while staring down at Tallis like he could somehow whisk me away into the atmosphere, sparing her my prodding and persistence. However, the dragon appeared to be quite content where he stood. Whether that was because he was a stubborn as a fucking bull or because I silently promised to beat the living hell out of him if he messed this up for me, I was unsure. But it remained that Evangeline still refused me the one thing I wanted… needed. Not once did she glance up at me and not once did she seek to acknowledge me. It was painful. It was irritating. It was fucking maddening.

I truly was given no choice but to intervene her quiet conversation with Tallis, but as mares are so wont to do, she lashed out in return. I couldn’t help but smile. She was everything I’ve been searching for. She was opinionated. She was strong. She was perfect and yet so stubbornly Eva.

Again she found a way to avoid me, her eyes averted toward the mists curling in from the tree line. Had she forgotten me? Ignored who I was? I was yet older than she, yet wiser, and I knew deep within my heart what I wanted. I’d spun through my youth like a haptic deviant and age had matured me and allowed me guidance. I had suffered loss, fear, love, and guilt… I was no longer disillusioned by my own ideas. It was a primal need for her that moved me now.

Her lips parted revealing only more stops and bars against my pressing. My beauty, my affection… she tried to tell me to stop, to regain myself and my former lies. But I could not pretend any longer, the words already said. “No,” I whispered softly. “No, I can’t,” I said while moving to press my face into her neck. However, when she moved away, still denying me and yet tempting me all the same, I could handle her games no longer.

She tried to tell me how others had gone, how they did this or they did that, but last I checked I was not them. I was Thor. Dammit, had I not proven myself to her? Had I not been by her side since meeting her? In the Edge? In the Threshold? Shit, I’d been everywhere with her… anywhere she desired to go. “I’m not ever going to stop Eva. I’m here and I’m not leaving until you tell me what it is you feel. You don’t want me? Fine. But I want to hear you say it. I want you to look me in the eye and say it,” I urged on a low, heady breath.

I lifted my eyes to hers once more, hoping, wishing, and praying that she would find me. “I don’t think you intend to tell me no,” I concluded with a sigh. My heart slammed into my chest as I stared at her and fear rose in my stomach.

Don’t you fucking tell me no.
Thor & Evangeline
I want to feel burning flames when you say my name

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 11-30-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM