the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save Me, Tales of the Broken

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

my heart is set on you, i don't want no one else
and if you don't want me i guess i'll be all by myself

She felt sick and began to wish that the ground would open up and swallow her whole so she wouldn't have to face the situation at hand any longer. She wanted to turn and run, leave Tallis and Thor behind and not stop until her lungs and heart threatened to cease their function altogether. Until she ceased to be. Then she could finally have peace. 'Stupid.' Tallis snorted in response to his bonded's irrational behavior. 'Thor like Eva. Eva like Thor. Why problem?' As reluctant as Tallis was to share his Evangeline with anyone else, he felt that she needed someone with her. She needed someone to stand beside her, protect her, comfort her, offer her everything that Validino had given her and ripped away because of his own selfishness. 'Thor good.' The dragon insisted. 'Eva know Thor good.'

"I'm not ever going to stop, Eva. I’m here and I’m not leaving until you tell me what it is you feel. You don’t want me? Fine. But I want to hear you say it. I want you to look me in the eye and say it,”

God, why was he putting all of this pressure on her? She had come to him because he had called for her, needed her to help him after he'd been attacked and sickened by whatever it was in the darkness that had gotten to him. So why this? Why? She wanted to scream at him to leave her alone, but as she opened her mouth to speak it snapped shut again. "Leave me alone! Go away!" The words were in her mind, clawing and scratching, writhing and looking for an escape that was denied.

“I don’t think you intend to tell me no.”

Evangeline's eyes finally left Tallis and settled on Thor's face. It was the closest she could get to looking him in the eye because she just couldn't. "I.." She paused, because even she was unsure of what she was going to say. "I don't...." Her heart thudded heavily in her chest as the lie, at last, pushed past her lips. "...want you." 'Liar.' The dragon hissed. 'Eva want Thor!' The orange mare shook her head in denial, but it did little to ease her and it did not stop Tallis from calling her a liar once more before he fell silent. Still unable to look Thor in the eye, her gaze fell once more to the ground where it began to blur from the continuous onslaught of unshed tears. Part of her hoped that he would know she was lying, but very small, minuscule, part hoped that he believed her and left. As she blinked tears finally began to fall.

Thor the Gentleheart && Evangeline the Pure

Messages In This Thread
Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 11-30-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-17-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-29-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-29-2014, 02:24 AM