the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save Me, Tales of the Broken

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Say you love me to my face, I need it more than your embrace

Just say you want me, that’s all it takes
If I walked away right now, would she replace me? Would she find another to fill the silence between her thoughts, between her words? I feared what walking away would give her… and I didn’t want to allow Eva the opportunity to find out. I wasn’t perfect, I didn’t walk a straight line, but I knew one thing for certain… I needed her. It was an ingrained desire that had been ignited upon meeting her. I didn’t think that I could ever rid myself of her face, of her smile, of her soul. I couldn’t bear the thought of another’s hand upon her, of another’s love blooming hot and proud within her heart. “I’m the one pleading Eva… Just-” I whispered. “Don’t say no,” I finished on a desperate sigh.

Again, she turned away from me to find new ways to avoid me, avoid all that I stood for. A deep and endless ache began at my core and thrust viciously outward. Why couldn’t she look at me? Was I that shameful? Was I that… dishonorable, that she could not even fix eyes upon me?

I couldn’t hear her protests anymore. They were but sighs upon the wind… they held no bearing on me anymore. I couldn’t feel, couldn’t pretend that I would leave this night unscathed, unhindered. She had taken everything from me with a single word. No? Just… no? Then why tears? Why so much feeling, emotion?

That’s it,” I relented.

Evangeline had rambled on for a moment attempting to confuse me further and send me on some wayward spiral into the pits of devastation. However, the more she thwarted me, the more I couldn’t resist my urges, my desire to wrap her up in embrace everlasting, eternal. Moments soothed into silence and silence into the fire of need... My muscles bunched, clinging to thick bone before finally releasing and easing into movement. Step after step I came closer to our source of pain while bringing rain to douse the agony bridged between us. “Let me show you,” I soothed in a rasping voice made of husky male intent.

Skin and heat and her scent intermingled when I reached for her with my lips parted, so soft and urgent against her neck. “It’s not hard,” I smiled into her mane.

Would she resist me now?
Thor & Evangeline
I want to feel burning flames when you say my name

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 11-30-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM