the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save Me, Tales of the Broken

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

my heart is set on you, i don't want no one else
and if you don't want me i guess i'll be all by myself

She didn't want him to plead with her because the more he did the weaker her resolve became because she wanted him. She wanted to love him, to trust him, to let him be a permanent fixture in her life, but how could she trust so easily when everyone had a history of leaving her behind? How could she be so sure that he would be different? Again, she said no, tried to make him leave before she gave in but her attempts seemed to be in vain. Though he had threatened to leave it was beginning to look like he was going to stand there while she cried and drowned in the emotions that he had stirred up. "Tallis! Please, make him leave!" She begged, but the dragon remained by the fire, stubborn as ever.

"That's it."

Evangeline flinched, visibly, and waited for the sound of his retreating steps, thinking that maybe he had finally given up. It took a moment, but she did hear footsteps, but they were coming closer to her rather than retreating. Her head lifted and she looked to Thor, emerald eyes wide and filled with tears. When he spoke his voice was different. It was deeper, huskier, raspy, and it threatened to send a shiver of anticipation down her spine. "W...what?" She stuttered, her hooves shuffling enough the carry her backwards only a few steps before she stopped again.

Her heart thundered against her rib cage as Thor stretched his neck toward her, his lips touched her neck and she felt as if she'd been zapped once more by Ampere's magic. It made her skin tingle and her breathing quicken. It made her wonder why in the hell she hadn't turned and run away yet. If a single touch could make her feel such a way what would happen if she opened her heart to him?

"Its not hard."

"But..." you don't understand. "...I..." can't want this. I can't want you. But why couldn't she? Because she was scared? Because she didn't want to be hurt? Because... Because... The persistent touch of his lips against her neck made her thoughts a jumbled mess that she could hardly sort through. "Thor..." His name was murmured as she finally stepped forward, her head turning so she could hide her face in his mane.
Thor the Gentleheart && Evangeline the Pure

Messages In This Thread
Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 11-30-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-17-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Evangeline - 12-29-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Save Me, Tales of the Broken - by Thor - 12-29-2014, 02:24 AM