Niskaru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Niskaru
tags » none
words » 306
notes » none
I heard evil things come disguised ...
A light frosting of snow scattered the earth, making this new land seem new and pure. Niskaru stood in a forest of trees, the only entrance into these lands called Helovia. It was hard to tell the time of day in here, the lighting was dingy at best and the sky above thick with grey snow clouds. Even under the protection of the tall evergreen pines, she could feel the cold biting at her pelt. Subconsciously her muscles shivered, helping to keep her warm. She liked to think she may blend into the background here, her coat was dappled and grey, almost white in places similar to the snow and shadows beneath the trees. Although she knew her points were too dark for this scene, they would stand out being near black. Niskaru picked her way carefully through the snow, the icy forest floor could be dangerous under foot if she wasn't cautious. And you never knew who could be watching..

She portrayed a calm look as she ventured but under her facade an excited pulse ran through her veins, the adrenaline surge of her daring act. It was almost as if the very cells within her were dancing in excitement. Never before had she traveled so far from home. Observant mauve pools surveyed each thickets she passed through, searching and hoping for some sign of life. It was in these lands that she would seek to find a new home, explore and find out if the tales of this place were true. She had heard of so many, but the most interesting in her idea of the promise of magic and companions, creatures unlike that of her homeland - the stories say that they travel with you and can even understand you! Her mind reeled with the possibilities this place could hold, new discoveries and adventures.
... Beautiful things, don't always stay that way

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM