the Rift

From Where I Am -- [open]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

It had been early morning when Ghost set off from the Falls to venture out into the wilds. The recent unrest and sudden appearance of various bodies meant the Cadaverous found it difficult to remain still for long. Her hooves itched to be moving in hopes of discovering something new or another clue that might lead her to the culprit. Before her time as Czarina, she might have cared less about the consequences and more about the chase, however, her recent rise to power also meant she had duties. Duties she couldn’t shirk off. It would do no good if the murderer decided to look to her land as a new hunting ground; they were precious few anyway without at villain with a taste for blood picking them off one by one. So through bitter wind and cold snowfall, Ghost repeating the wandering cycle between wilds and herd, hoping to drop on something that might just change the game.

The day dragged on wearily and finally Ghost found herself roaming the forests of the Threshold. If she couldn’t find the fugitive behind the deaths then she might as well look to see if there were any foreign visitors lurking in the claiming woods whilst on her way back to the Hidden Falls.

Snow had fallen earlier leaving the undergrowth with patches of white where the wintry element had fallen through a gap in the naked trees. With each cloven hoof that hit the floor there was a crunch noise that came with it, the forest floor littered with dead leaves now frozen where they had fallen. The Frostfall landscape was pretty, if it wasn’t for the cold, Ghost might prefer the frigid season. Alas, despite her love for all things dark and wicked, the Cadaverous enjoyed the warmer months more.

Finally, her shrouded gaze caught the movement of another and Ghost quickly altered her path so that she walked in front of the grey darling whom smelt of the world outside Helovia. This one blended into the landscape well, if she hadn’t of been moving Ghost might not have even spotted her! The banshee ruffled her wings to shift the bits of frost that had stuck there before she turned her full attention to the dual horned girl. ”Welcome to Helovia” her soft voice greeted.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM