the Rift

From Where I Am -- [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

A breeze rustled her thick fur, the alabaster coat having formed in response to her new, cold homeland. There was beauty in the renewal of the world, and even more beauty in the lands that never changed. The forest was similar to when she had first made her way through the threshold, years ago. She and her twin sister had fled the destruction of their birthplace to find solace, family, tribulation, pain and joy in Helovia. Here was... real. This place was honest in all it's emotions, not sugar-coated, definitely not peaceful.

Ophelia's cloven hooves stepped easily on the snow, used to the terrain as she walked among the trees which were as familiar as yesterday. The wan sun, so soft in the distance, seemed to hum its hello as it bounced off if the snow, making it sparkle as the treeline thinned. Her strange eyes caught sight of a beautiful stranger in the distance, one who seemed full of life and excitement by the lines of her graceful body.

"Hello," she offered softly, approaching slowly so as not to startle. The forest was silent in a way that was almost deafening when no one spoke. "My name is Ophelia, and I am the Lady of the Aurora Basin, a herd to the north. You have found yourself in the land of Helovia, maintained by the four gods and ruled by the four herds." The pale princess looked up, indicating the silver dragon who sat upon a tree branch. The dragon lifted up one taloned paw and squeezed his fingers in a pleasant greeting.

"This is my friend, Tinek. He says hello." Ophelia smiled, warmth infusing the expression like a warm cup of tea. "You are more than welcome to come home with me, or, you may ask me questions. I have lived here for a long time and can give you information that you need to be comfortable among us."

A dark pegasus she recognized was also here, but grown considerably. Ophelia had seen her once, years ago in the Dragon's Throat. "Ghost?" she asked. The coloring was much the same.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM