the Rift

From Where I Am -- [open]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

Another freezing cold day, another trip to the Threshold. Why oh why I keep doing this to myself I do not understand. However if it results in another coming home to the glorious lands of the God of the Sun then, well, it would be worth freezing my tail off for him.

As I come upon a gathering, I sigh in slight frustration. Again I am almost the last to arrive. Ghost was here from the Falls, at least I think that is her name... Then there is the Lady of the Basin and her bonded. With a deep breath I move forward catching the pale one's end of the conversation. So I was right, the one who had wings and a horn was indeed Ghost. I gave a nod to each one out of respect before speaking myself. "We meet again, Lady of the Basin." My attention then turns to the one who blended so well into the lands that if it were not for looking closely or the other two gathered I may not of seen her. "It seems my dear that you have attracted quiet a crowd." I smile warmly before going on. "I am Amani, Disciple of Dragon's Throat." I pause before going on. "I too can offer you a safe place in warmth among those who call the Dragon's Throat home."

I stop there, looking to the other two mares, waiting for the newcomer to speak. Surely the three of us would be overwhelming her.... Ah well... This is always how it seemed in the Threshold.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM