Niskaru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Niskaru
tags » none
words » 385
notes » meh
I heard evil comes disguised ...
In what seemed like no time at all, Niskaru could feel her skin pricking with the sense of being watched. The tell tale crunch of snow underfoot sounded nearby. The young mare turned her pretty pale head, scanning the scene. From between the scant trees an ebony fae emerged before her. She sported an equally black horn on her delicate forehead and had beautiful wings tipped with ruby. The sight of a pegasus with a horn was new, in her homeland there was only ever one or the other. Her whole body tensed, nervous and unsure of the new being. Was she friend or foe? 'Welcome to Helovia.' It was true! She had made it, finally! Her heart skipped with joy, but she did not let up her guard. Before she could answer though, three more beings emerged from the shadows of the trees. Niskaru silently watched as the pale mare and her dragon introduced themselves. It was all she could do to not drop her maw in amazement, a dragon! They were something of legend, from what she knew of the world dragons had not been seen in centuries. The last arrival was an amber and alabaster toned pegasus.

Niskaru was overwhelmed, she hadn't expected to find anyone so close to the border of Helovia. Let alone three equines and a dragon! Her mind reeled and she took a few steps back, taking all this new information in. Niskaru didn't know of Aurora Basin or Dragon's Throat, but from what the porcelain mare had said, they must be herds or lands. Her vocals were soft as she replied, dipping her head in acknowledgment of their words.

'Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I am Niskaru. Please, tell me more about the lands you come from.'

While she waited, she thought back to her land. Her home. It had been her choice to leave, but she couldn't help missing her family. Wondering what they were up to and if they thought of her. Niskaru had always been a bit of an outsider in her herd, the dreamer of the group. Seemingly aloof, but she didn't mean to come across that way, she was just always off in her own little world. One of her dreams was to make something of herself, to be someone.

... Beautiful things, don't always stay that way

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM