the Rift

From Where I Am -- [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was glad to see that the little, introverted one had grown so confidently. She was a queen, a leader, far from her humble roots of a lost babe. To Phi, this was not a competition, but an offering of opportunities for the newcomers to Helovia. Why should she not be civil - and even impressed with those in other herds? She had never been one to step on others for her own success or gain. Her worth was proven in undeniable action and presence.

Thus, her expression was genuine, smile flawless, even though the glint in her eyes did not give away all of her secrets. The Lady of the Aurora Basin was keenly intelligent, bright, and she knew that knowledge was the ultimate power. Ghost gave her description of the land Ophelia had once ruled, before the mountains fell and waterfalls had taken over the beautiful, tranquil foothills. The rolling, green horizon, rivers and streams had been transformed into a maze of water, new, and unexplored.

Thus she waited her turn, picking up the slack in dialogue once Ghost's final words were spoke, the invitation made clear. "The land I represent is north," she hummed, the frost almost palpable on her breath. "Nestled between high mountain ranges is a narrow pass, leading to a valley. The land is protected from the elements by the perimeter, making the inside warmer, full of food and caves in which to reside. A lake which never freezes is at the center, and hot springs are on another side - a perfect place to bathe."

Ophelia rolled her shoulders, lifting her neck proudly. "The Aurora Basin is blessed by the God of Time, and we are a quiet, self-reliant people. If you desire to see the mountains for yourself, to know the way, I will show you. Finding it on your own is treacherous, hard to find when all that surrounds you is white."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM