the Rift

{Steadfast silly fae}-[open]

Sekhmet Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Enter: The Serpant

Sekhmet stared upon the femme as she spoke, a gaze of blistered light narrowing as her orbs rose to study the face of the other. Of whom would dare speak to a woman and her misfortunes was a question that only seemed more pressing upon the haze of the moment as the alabaster of the others pelt felt almost picturesque amidst the glinting whitewashed scenery of frosts hallowed breath. The only rupture being the brush strikes of vermillion as they fell upon the ends of the others snow hued mane. The snake of a woman blinked her colourless gaze before locking its burning forge upon the others heterochromatic being. ‘Of whom could this mare of winter and crimson breath be?’ a simple ponder hit Sekhmet’s mind so briefly before her thoughts where answered by the other.

"Greetings to you, steadfast," The fae took a step back, and so forth was her song heard? Of whom else could have heard such things, the woman needed not know what to speak off, her voice silenced as she hardened her glare in patience to the others speech. "My name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin," raising a brow the woman dipped her head so briefly in a mark of greeting before descending a gaze skyward yet the other creatures tone ushered warmth to the siren and in turn she muttered forth on floral tainted vocal “Of how lovely it is to be acquaintance with you dearest.” Her voice fell to a low purr as the tastefully tossed forth her response before returning her look of expectancy.

"You have found yourself in the land of Helovia, and you may follow me to my home or I would gladly answer your questions. What is your name?" Sekhmet lifted a slender vessel closer to her form, alabaster hoof glistening midst the haze of gathering storm. “Helovia…” The siren so carefully traced other each word as if savoring each lettering. She took a tender step forth, “Your home?...tell me of this ‘home’” her vocals stuck out, harsh midst the rains cascade. Her voice wavering upon her finally word for home was such a fragile concept to a vagabond such as herself “My name?....” her voice fell forth into silence before casting a mournful usher towards her ebony hoof. “My name is Sekhmet and I could not be more grateful dear fae that it was you whom hath found me upon this realm unknown.” The woman of course found it only within her nature not the trust the other being so sparingly, despite her hearts willing cry and from where there was trust, only grew further the essence of hatred and jealous as it seemed to writhe deep within her ivory bodice.

In fact the siren felt somewhat dubious about the situation in general, although she assumed the other would bear her no harm, she could not help the small essence of despise, a trait the woman hated so much yet it adorned her with the caution that ensured her survival so far. And so she gathered her bearings, she would follow forth the once whom named herself Ophelia, make her mind up for herself. Yet upon the moment it seemed to the serpent that so much was still so unclear to her.

"Sekhmet Speaks" . 'Sekhmet thinks'

Stock/Art Credits- bleu-claire-stock . fillyrox . Noctera
(Oh gosh, i'm so sorry, i hope this font is better!)

Messages In This Thread
{Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 12-01-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 12:59 PM