the Rift

{Steadfast silly fae}-[open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia was never sure how to interact with these mares who dripped sensuality like fine wine. The purr of her voice and seductive turn of her hips struck Ophelia with how oddly unfeminine she truly was. Being the daughter of two warriors, the shape of her body, though elegant and refined, was tuned for speed and power. Even the crimson fringes of her clean, white tresses were bathed in blood, as if from her own enemies. Still, the discomfort at being so plain in comparison to this femme's confidence was well hidden behind a sphynx-like mask of warmth.

Having an eidetic memory did come with its rewards. She could mimic and mirror expressions almost flawless, though the strange hue of her eyes were always icy, guarded. The Forsaken was a shadow, seeker of knowledge, invisible when she wanted and a reader of minds. Little was hidden from her sight.

The cadence of her tones and word choice reminded her of her father, proper almost to a fault. Though, she had no right to judge - yet. Ophelia was not one for pretty words full of whimsy. She was eloquent, but ultimately to the point - awkward, at times. Ophelia had lead her own army to war, conquered her herdland, stolen enemies from friends, but to carry on a conversation with one so undeniable woman as this one was... challenging.

"Helovia is the entire land from coast to coast north, west and south. You have arrived from the east, which is the only method of leaving or coming into the territory. The four gods have created this land, as far as I am aware, and rule it in a rather involved way." Well, that was an understatement. She had bore one of their children, after all. Ophelia nodded her head once, gaze holding hers softly. "Sekhmet," she said.

"I live in the Aurora Basin, a land ultimately sponsored by the God of Time, but 'tis I and Deimos who organize the herd. The land is to the north, a fortress in the mountains with caves to shelter us from the cold. A lake which never freezes sits at the center."

Ophelia wondered if Sekhmet was truly grateful that she had come by, or if she was simply being polite. How could she have even known she was going to arrive? The pale princess stood, prepared to invite this far more luxurious creature into her home. "I can take you there, if you wish to be a part of our land."

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
{Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 12-01-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 12:59 PM